I made some builds of a slightly newer commit of the v1.4.2 branch. The reason was to get an additional security patch, and also to get a few more utilities and networking tools into the build.
These builds can be download through the Transmission BitTorrent client, which uses Distributed Hash Tables (DHT). You have to select File >> Open URL… and then paste in the magnet link.
- libreCMC v1.4.2 commit 1652ef7 source
- libreCMC v1.4.2 commit 1652ef7 TPE-R1100 Build
- libreCMC v1.4.2 commit 1652ef7 GL-AR150 Build
I haven’t started the GL-AR300M build yet.
- Luci + OpenSSL (instead of mbedtls)
- Nano, Vim, and Zile editors
- Default and Material LuCi theme
- openvpn-openssl, openvpn-easy-rsa, luci-app-openvpn
- nmap-ssl, nping, wget (full version) and tcpdump networking utilities
This bumped the image sizes up to 7.6 MB.
The patched vulnerability was CVE 2018-5332.
OpenVPN packages are included because of my OpenVPN projects. I find the nmap, nping, and tcpdump utilities useful when trying to troubleshoot an advanced network configuration issue on the router, such as when I couldn’t figure out why my OpenVPN tunnel didn’t seem to be working.