I rebuilt commit 1652ef7, the same as the last such builds, but with the following additions:
- ip neigh command : useful for viewing IPv4 and IPv6 hosts, on L2 links, which you’ve recently communicated with.
- 6in4 : required if you want to use 6in4 IPv6 tunnel
- opentracker IPv4 : a bitorrent tracker (IPv4 build)
I included opentracker as a convenience to myself since I am running a closed tracker to provide peer tracking for my libreCMC torrents. Be aware that opentracker runs automatically when the firmware is loaded. A default firewall will not have this port (6969) open to the WAN side, so this may not be an issue, but if concerned you may want to uninstall that after loading the firmware.
I started running a tracker because DHT was using up way too much of my bandwidth. The new links included tracker information. I’m intending to have an IPv6 opentracker instance as well, but I’m not sure both can be running on the same host, so I’ll probably wait until I get another pocket router some how.
- libreCMC v1.4.2 commit 1652ef7 Build 2 source
- libreCMC v1.4.2 commit 1652ef7 Build 2 TPE-R1100 Build
- libreCMC v1.4.2 commit 1652ef7 Build 2 GL-AR150 Build
- libreCMC v1.4.2 commit 1652ef7 Build 2 GL-AR300M NAND Build