A few interesting changes v1.4.3a -> v1.4.4
- Partial TP Link Archer C7 V2 support (requires replacement Wi-Fi card). TP Link Archer C7 was a cool router that worked with Gargoyle and other OpenWRT-based firmwares, but later hardware revisions V2.2 and V3.0 were locked out against a firmware replacement, and it is very difficult to make sure you are ordering a V2.0 router and not one of the later revisions.
mbedtlsbumped to patch sec vulnerabilities
ustream-sslbumped to synchronize with upstream changes
- GitHub support was removed from the source package downloader, and relevant files are now mirrored on libreCMC’s mirror. Basically, the recent Microsoft takeover tipped the scale that was already weighed down with numerous concerns about GitHub’s not-so-stellar software freedom record.
- bumped kernel to 4.4.138
- A few other core package bumps
Build for GL-AR300M (NAND)
- Uses OpenSSL instead of MbedTLS
- Default and Material LuCi themes
- nano, vim, zile
- ip neigh
- wget (full version)
- All my new TinyScheme packages!